Job Vacancy: Cad/Revit Technician
April 11, 2016
|Job title||Cad/Revit Technician|
|Accountable to||Operations Manager|
|Salary||20k – 30k depending on experience|
We are looking for a candidate to join our team who can demonstrate key skills in AutoCad and Revit. The successful candidate will need to be proficient in the production of both 2D drawing and 3D modelling from existing point clouds and survey data. A clear comprehension of a “scan to BIM” workflow and previous experience with 3D laser scanning would be an advantage.
An understanding of survey processing and data would be an advantage as would exposure to other software packages such as Civil 3D, N4ce and Cyclone. You will need to be familiar with following quality assurance processes for Cad drawings & models as well as be able to work to deadlines.
The Cad technician should have an understanding of BIM/3D modelling and also be proficient working with Revit and AutoCad. They should be able to monitor, control and report drawing progress on specific projects, as well as developing the companies’ Cad/Revit offering to current and future clients.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
- Experience of working with 3D point clouds.
- An understanding of the complexities of creating as-built Revit models.
- Knowledge and understanding of Revit templates, families and custom modelling.
- Time management skills with an emphasis on delivery.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Super organised
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
- A great team player
- A desire to show initiative
- Eager to learn new skills and qualities
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Good communication with surveyors, operation managers and clients.
You’ll work 40 hours a week, from 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Annual leave is 20 days plus bank holidays
Please send your CV to email@example.com
What people are saying about us...
“Spatial Dimensions not only carried out their scope of works diligently and efficiently, but also produced resulting surveys to a high quality of which they should be proud.”
Colin Hobart, Director, 3D Reid
“We have been very impressed with the quality and detail of the information received,
easily amongst the best survey drawings we’ve had.”
David Valinsky, Architect, NRAP
“A company that listens and cares.
A joy to work with.”
Peter Searle, Kier Group
“Spatial have always priced the jobs fairly and committed to and executed tight programmes for us.
Works always sent over on time and to the brief.
Very professional and Friendly service.”
Zoe Horton, Director, GBA Designs
“We have found Spatial Dimensions to be contactable and reliable.
They provide timely and competitive quotations and carry out comprehensive surveys to instructions.”
Glen Ernest, Director, GDM Architects
“They have been more detailed than our previous suppliers and far more efficient in their approach.
I would recommend them to anyone who appreciates quality work.”
Chris Old, Director, Charter House Holdings
“Claire and her team proved to be professional, efficient delivering high quality 2D and 3D drawings.
Just a pleasure to work with.”
Amiina Bakunowicz, Founder, Archilab7