CAD and Revit Technician
Job Title: CAD and Revit Technician
Location: Office based at Sevenoaks, Kent
Accountable to: Survey Manager
Salary: Competitive salary depending on experience
We measure, map and model for a large variety of professional sectors within the built environment. From control surveys, topographical surveys up to accurate 3D Rights of Light models, 3D visualisations and scan to BIM surveys.
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our growing team who can utilise their Auto CAD and Revit skills to create 2D drawings and 3D models from our pointcloud data to produce land and measured building survey drawings. This is a fantastic opportunity for the ideal candidate to enhance their career, knowledge and experience in a wide variety of sectors. The successful candidate will have a wealth of opportunities to develop and become a significant part of a fabulous team. The candidate should ideally be capable of working individually, as well as part of a team, with an emphasis on quality and attention to detail. A proven track record in this field will need to be demonstrated. It is important to note that this is not a design-based CAD role.
The CAD and Revit Technician will be responsible for taking information from Pointcloud data, to create detailed technical drawings and models for our clients. The candidate will also be expected to quality control other colleagues’ drawings following the high standards and processes for our Quality Control policy.
The perfect candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills to liaise with colleagues and clients.
The candidate will need to effectively plan small to medium sized projects and assist project managers to correctly scope their projects with appropriate inputs, outputs, implementation activities, verification and technical review.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Proficient use of 2D AutoCAD
- Skilful ability to use 3D AutoCAD and Autodesk Revit
- Understanding specifications with a knowledge of building technology
- Ideally understand BIM protocols and processes
- Be able to take responsibility and manage their work to complete tasks in the time specified by the management team with an emphasis on accurate details delivery
- Be aware of hazards and be capable of understanding how to manage risk.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Excellent attention to detail and methodical work approach
- Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards efficiency and improvements
- Super organised
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
- A great team player
- A desire to show initiative
- Eager to learn new skills and qualities
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
Candidates with suitable skills and experience can also qualify. Previous experience with the built environment.
You’ll work 40 hours a week, from 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Annual leave will start at 20 days plus bank holidays
In our office we have an exercise bike, pool table, fuseball table and a darts board to enjoy some time out. We are based near a very large Sainsburys which is handy for lunch and some lake walks.
The office is 5 mins walk to Bat & Ball Station or 20 minutes from Sevenoaks Station.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org