Job Vacancy: Trainee Surveyor
May 11, 2017
Vacancy: Trainee Surveyor
A great opportunity to become a geomatics (land) surveyor. If you want a role which is varied & each day offering a different challenge then this is a job for you. We are a leading, young & innovative surveying company based in Sevenoaks Kent. We employ the very latest technologies and the best people to come up with exact measurements and rapid turnaround times.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to become an integral member of our team. This opportunity will provide a springboard for long term career development and training. Full support and training will be provided to help you achieve your ambitions.
If you are dynamic and want to be a valued member of our team read on….
|Job title:||Trainee Surveyor|
|Accountable to:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive salary depending on experience|
- Learn to become a Geomatics surveyor
- Learn to produce 3D models & 2D drawings of land and measured building surveys.
- Assisting the current survey team carry out their duties
- Must be very well organised with a keen eye for detail
- Must be a team player with brilliant communication skills
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- High computer literacy skills
- Time management skills with an emphasis on delivery.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Proficient skills in MS Word, MS Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Full driving license required.
- Excellent attention to detail and methodical work approach
- Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards efficiency and improvements
- Super organised
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
- A great team player
- A desire to show initiative
- Eager to learn new skills and qualities
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
Ideally the candidate will be a school/college/university leaver with a passion for construction, the built environment and technology.
You’ll work 40 hours a week, from 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and daily travel to and from site locations is required.
Annual leave is 20 days plus bank holidays
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (No Agencies)
What people are saying about us...
“Spatial Dimensions not only carried out their scope of works diligently and efficiently, but also produced resulting surveys to a high quality of which they should be proud.”
Colin Hobart, Director, 3D Reid
“We have been very impressed with the quality and detail of the information received,
easily amongst the best survey drawings we’ve had.”
David Valinsky, Architect, NRAP
“A company that listens and cares.
A joy to work with.”
Peter Searle, Kier Group
“Spatial have always priced the jobs fairly and committed to and executed tight programmes for us.
Works always sent over on time and to the brief.
Very professional and Friendly service.”
Zoe Horton, Director, GBA Designs
“We have found Spatial Dimensions to be contactable and reliable.
They provide timely and competitive quotations and carry out comprehensive surveys to instructions.”
Glen Ernest, Director, GDM Architects
“They have been more detailed than our previous suppliers and far more efficient in their approach.
I would recommend them to anyone who appreciates quality work.”
Chris Old, Director, Charter House Holdings
“Claire and her team proved to be professional, efficient delivering high quality 2D and 3D drawings.
Just a pleasure to work with.”
Amiina Bakunowicz, Founder, Archilab7